Monday 20 May 2013

Flashforward: Insurgence Germany


A few weeks back I did a blog post about the autographs I've collected so far (read here). I mentioned there that soon I will be attending another convention, namely Insurgence Germany (people use both names, it can be confusing now and then) and I thought to give you guys a little teaser of what is going to happen there. For those who get excited about it via this post, there are still (day)tickets available here.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm brabbling about, Insurgence Germany is a fan convetion for the TV serie 'The Vampire Diaries'. (Yes that serie again, sorry guys!) It is taking place in Bad Wildungen, Germany at the hotel Maritim Hotel Bad Wildungen and the dates are from the 7th until the 9th of June. Now that is said, let me tell you which amazing guests will all attend (subject to their work commitments):

Matt Davis - Alaric Saltzman
Candice Accola - Caroline Forbes
Daniel Gillies - Elijah Mikaelson
Nathaniel Buzolic - Kol Mikaelson
Sebastian Roche - Mikael Mikaelson
Michael Trevino - Tyler Lockwood
Zach Roerig - Matt Donovan
Kat Graham - Bonnie Bennett

I think secretly (or not so) I'm most looking forward to seeing Daniel Gillies. He's an amazing actor (check out Saving Hope if you haven't already), but besides that he's such a goof in interviews/panels always as well. But further on, I'm looking forward to all of them honestly. I'll opt for an autograph of all of them (most of them are included in the price anyway only Zach and Kat aren't) and a photo with all of them, besides Nate as I have already one from last year. I'll post a complete overview with comments and photos once I'm back from the convention, promised!

6 comments:

  1. I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT.., :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    So cool you're gonna be in Germany, my country of birth!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhhh 15 freaking days!!! :D *happy freaking out dance*

    ReplyDelete