Sunday 9 December 2012

My weekend in photos

Warning: A lot of hot guys ahead ;)

So on friday we (Annelie and I) started with rewatching a couple of 'The Vampire Diaries' episodes from Season 2, and guess who appeared there...

Excuse me, to whom it may concern, you’re making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can’t.

We've had a couple of episodes of Season 2, and then headed over to Season 3 the next day for this mighty fine guy...
...and this one...wait same one, just flashback...

...and this one...

...and for these two...

 ...and these two...
...yeaah mostly these two...
p.s. I swear we did other things as well during the weekend, like window shopping and nails, but that's for next blog, for now I will just resume staring at the mighty fineness above ;)

 

5 comments:

  1. klaroline forever :D <3 but fuck yeah for TVD weekend, next time, season 4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for all of the above!! Me likey :p glad you guys had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah the Vampire Diaries <3 Can't wait to see what's going to happen after the winterbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha seems like a great weekend! I'm still madly in love with Damon.

    ReplyDelete