Sunday 11 November 2012

The fashion touch to my room!


I do like fashion and actually, I like it a lot, though my wardrobe won't be the most fashionable on the planet, by far. That doesn't mean, however, that it doesn't play a role in my life. I love to skip through fashion magazines, see the latest trends and to have a look at all those clothes I will never ever afford to by. But besides that I really do like magazine ads, a little weird maybe?

As you can see in the pictures above I took a few fashion ads from magazines that I liked a lot and put them on my magnetic board in my room. For me it is a nice way to change the look of that wall now and then and I just really like the vibe that fashion ads show.


3 comments:

  1. I like fashion ads, but I'm also pretty fond of ads for fragrances and makeup! Like the big ones, whole pages you know.

    I never do much with them, if there is a magazine with an ad in it I like I keep the whole magazine, haha :P This is a fun way to expose the ads you like and change the look and feel of that wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fragance ads can be very nice as well indeed! I didn't have any this time, but I'm sure they will be up sometime too

      Delete
  2. I like it! It is a super easy way to change up your wall from time to time with those beautiful ad's :)

    ReplyDelete