Friday 19 April 2013

Release day: It's Over by Laura L. Smith

I know I've been a little slow on blogs lately, but college life is screaming for attention lately. I do have some nice ideas laid out for upcoming blogs, so don't worry, I'll get to it. As for now I wanted to let you all know that the book It's Over by Laura L. Smith is released today. It's the next installment after It's Complicated, which I reviewed last week. If the book sounds like your cup of tea, make sure to add it to Goodreads (and buy a copy of course!)
When four college roommates lose pieces of their lives, the pain isolates and the tension rises. Emotions are hard to hide and even harder to tackle. How can the girls move forward, when there is so much pain in letting go? Together, Claire, Kat, Palmer and Hannah learn to lean on God and each other, and through it all they learn loss is a part of life.

1 comment:

  1. Arlette, thanks for the blog about It's Over. Just like you, the college students in this series; Kat, Palmer, Claire and Hannah are busy and overwhelmed at times. I'm so excited for this release, and so grateful to you for spreading the word in the Netherlands! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete