Saturday 13 April 2013

Shuffle Saturday

Shuffle Saturday is a weekly theme hosted by Pretty In Fiction to share a random song from your Ipod. 
Tiffany Alvord - Titanium
A cover this time in my Shuffle Saturday. I think most of you will know the original song Titanium by David Guette ft. Sia. This cover by Tiffany Alvord is an accoustic version of the song and I've loved it since the first time I heard it. I liked the original song already, but this one feels so much more emotional and touching, which really fits with the lyrics.

4 comments:

  1. I actually like her version better!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow Tiffany Alvord on YT :). Her voice is a bit too clean for my taste, but this is a pretty great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a really pretty voice! I'm not familiar with the original song all I know is another cover by Tim Urban and his sister, which I really like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tlbLxwJBYI&list=LLntKRI5MpPBONdg0CeMUM8Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh wat een mooie versie is dit! Past inderdaad heel goed bij de lyrics.

    ReplyDelete