Thursday 2 August 2012

Hello world!

After seeing so many blogs coming back to life again, I realised that I pretty much missed blogging myself and that it was time to start one again. Will I succeed in keeping this one up to date? Well that is the plan, and I hope it works out. The name of the blog came just suddenly to me. I'm pretty bad with names, and this popped in to my head and I thought, well why not? I can't say my life is perfect, but I'm pretty happy with how everything is going so, that's where the name comes from, Living Life Bright.

I have quite some ideas for the blog, which include book reviews (from both known and more unknown writers/books), some movie/tv serie reviews, updates about interesting things in life and some more things that I'll overlook before I'll start about it. Some more pages will be added as well, so it will be easy to find certain things back like the reviews, and I might pimp everything up as well over time.

I also had the idea to do some drabbles as I love to write (part of the reason I really wanted to open up this blog), but I'm not sure if you guys want to read my endless drabbles. I mostly write fanfiction about series or movies I like, but as I am currently already in the process of finishing a fanfiction about 'The Vampire Diaries', I wasn't planning on starting up a full new fanfiction, but I do like to do drabbles (short written segments). So let me know if you guys are interested and let me hear which movies/series/books (or made up characters by me) you would like to read about!

Talk to you all very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you started a blog again! :D Love the name and the layout <3 You always write in a way that makes me want to keep reading so yay for the blog and yes to the drabbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REQUEST KLAROLINE DRABBELS.., there said it whahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting a blog again! Looking forward to seeing more of your blog :D

    ReplyDelete