Monday 27 August 2012

Music Monday: 'Now that I've found you'



Some of you might know, some don't, but I absolutely adore Nikki Reed as an actress and style icon. Most of you probably know her from her role as Rosalie in Twilight, but she has much better projects. Anyway, this is supposed to be a music post, so let's roll on to music.

I can actually hear a few of you think, can she sing? Yes, a little, maybe. She did a song together with her husband Paul McDonald, 'Now that I've found you', (and I believe they are (planning on) recording more. Most of the vocals is done by Paul, Nikki jumps in during the chorus and she's in the videoclip as well. Even though Nikki doesn't even appear that much in the song, I directed this post more on her than on Paul anyway, because without Nikki in it I probably would have never heard the song and I really do like it.



Please let me know what you think of the song (even if you do not like it ;) )

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes I love this song! I heard it a while back and Nikki is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paul's voice! What a sweet song. :)

    ReplyDelete