Darlene. Thank you so much! Make sure to have a look at her blog. Below you find my answers to the questions and those that I nominated for the 'Liebster Award'
About the 'Liebster award'
Bloggers nominate other bloggers that they like with 200 followers or less. It doesn't matter what kind of blog you have, or in what language. If you have a blog then you can be nominated! It's to get to know new bloggers a little better and go networking with them, it's going on for a few years I guess. It's never ending! And.... yes.. there are rules, that's why it's never ending!
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
11 Facts about me
1. I'm right handed
2. I cut my hair short 7 years ago and currently letting it grow out again
3. I've said for years I wouldn't do a fincial education and ended up doing education where finances is a major part after all
4. I cry really easily when watching series/movies
5. I hate waiting, but always turn up everywhere early resulting in me having to wait even longer
6. I just love the British accent
7. My favourite book serie ever has to be the Harry Potter serie
8. I picked up the usage of words like 'sweetie' 'love' 'sweetheart' after spending 5 months in London
9. I must have the smallest shoe collection a girl can have - one pair of good sneakers, boots, 2 pair of good heels and some flip flops
10. I love snow and ice - when I don't have to travel by train that is
11. I live on my own since two and a half years, a good 180 km from home since I went to study
Questions from Darlene
1. You're the president of the world for a week, what are you going to do? Is world peace a very cliche answer?
2. 3 things you can't live without?
My friends, my family, and secretly my phone
3. What is your favourite film to watch?
Pride & Prejudice - I can watch that movie a thousand times and not get bored
4. What is your favourite song all time? Oeeh, hard one. Eeuhmm...I honestly don't know. I'll go with my current favourite which is 'Give me Love' by Ed Sheeran
5. Favourite make-up brand? Lancome, though for nailpolish it's OPI
6. What did you dream last night? I have honestly no idea, something regarding my exams I reckon
7. What's your favourite book?
Book serie - Harry Potter, Book - Atonement
8. Favourite season and why?
Spring, definately, as it is mostly the season with quite nice weather - but not too hot
9. Who's your favourite actor/actress?
Actor - Joseph Morgan, Actress - Emma Watson
10. You're favourite thing in your wardrobe? Dark blue flower skirt
11. What or who makes you smile, why? My best friends who can bring an instant smile to my face no matter how crappy I'm feeling
Questions to my nominees
1. Favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
2. What one thing would you take with you to a deserted island?
3. Your biggest inspiration?
4. What is your morning ritual?
5. The book you're most looking forward to read this year?
6. What was the reason you started this blog?
7. Biggest passion?
8. What is the most random/weirdest thing you've done in your life?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. Your feel good song?
11. The one thing you really want to achieve in your life?
7. Aside From Writing
8. Marching. On the Beat