Sunday 9 September 2012

An inspiration to me: Emma Watson

At one point this blog had to come, as Emma Watson is definately one of my favourite actresses and as a person she is just an incredible inspiration. It feels like ages since I first searched for the actress who was playing Hermione Granger, on google. It mus have been somewhere around the second movie, which would be about 10 years ago.

Yes most people will know her from her role as Hermione Granger, as that was of course her big break through, but since then she has done other projects (acting and other things) as well, that really shouldn't be overlooked. Ballet Shoes was a really great movie she did, as well as The Tale of Despereaux, where she did voice animation for.
Besides acting she did some design project as well, where she helped designing a clothing line for the Fair Trade organisation 'People Tree'. It is always good to see when a actor/actress puts themselves forward for a good cause, whether they set up theirselves or something they support.
Despite of all the things she has achieved since she was put out to world as 'Hermione Granger' she still comes across to me as just a normal girl. Whenever seeing interview with her at a premiere or at a talk show, she is still so down to earth and that is incredible to see.

The main reason why I thought right now of making this blog post is because of her most current movie that is coming out 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'. Why I am so excited for this movie?
1. Because the storyline sounds very good (still haven't read the book, shame on me!)
2. Because Emma is in it
3. Because Nina Dobrev is in it (another of my favourite actresses)
4. Because Emma and Nina are together in it.

It might sound crazy, but I have been dying to see some pictures of these two, lovely ladies together and finally we got them at the premiere of The Perks from last night. Didn't they both look absolutely amazing? this must be an absolute attack to my self esteem (okaay not really, but you get the point) seeing them two.

5 comments:

  1. Emma honestly is amazing and her style is always on point. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think a lot of your blog readers will have to agree on this. Like me, as this is probably why I got to know you haha. Emma will always be a true inspiration, she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Emma <3 As you know, I love her too! As Nieke said, I think most of your readers will agree :P I am so happy we finally got a Nina/Emma pic! I have been dying to see this :P So to me it doesn't sound crazy, but maybe that's because we're both crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that to a lot of your blogreaders Emma is a true inspiration and always will be. She's an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to have an inspiration, and she's a good one.

    ReplyDelete